We have full analytical capabilities to employ a variety of advanced techniques to elucidate the physical and chemical characteristics of the expressed proteins. Our analytical activities are conducted in-house, allowing us to characterize, monitor and optimize your product’s quality attributes across all stages of development.
Analytical Development Capabilities
- Liquid chromatography (SEC, RP, IE, and HIC HPLC) analytical method development, qualification and validation
- Development, qualification and validation of capillary gel electrophoresis, icIEF, SDS-PAGE and other protein purity methods
- Analysis by UV-Vis spectroscopy, ELISA, Octet, RT-PCR and Biacore
- Subvisible particle analysis by compendial light obscuration and MFI methods
- Elucidation of protein structure by LC-MS/MS
- Development, qualification and validation of cell-based biological assays